Recipe by Hill Family
Ahh Francis ... we wish you would cook more because your so darn good at it ... these are proof of that
Top Review by DEEP
Loved this! I did have to make them with shrimp, as I had no ground pork. They turned out beautiful...served on a bed of fresh, sauteed baby spinach leaves, just to get a "required" veggie in. Not difficult to prepare, and made for a super early Sunday night dinner. Thanks for posting, and I will try the pork. I just so seldom buy ground pork, but these would be great with many variations.
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 1⁄2 bunches chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- round wonton wrapper
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 4 drops hot chili oil (don't shake up!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together pork, etc.
- Put in 1/2 tsp mixture in Won Ton wrappers (wet edges to seal).
- Fry in oil until brown.
- After frying them place them in another skillet with 3 TBSP chicken broth to steam for 3 minutes.
- Move to oven at low temperature to keep warm while frying the rest.