Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Faboulous flavor in less than fifty minutes! Compliments of Athenos.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- Arrange chicken in 13X9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the juice.
- Sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
- Top with cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon juice.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through.
Excellent, EASY meal! I used more feta because we love it, took Len22's advice and added a couple of cloves of minced garlic, and threw some fresh snipped chives on top to serve. This one definitely gets added into the \
Awesome meal fast and tasty! I love it for busy weekday nights. It tasted even better as leftovers.
This is DELICIOUS! I just added some olive oil to the bottom of the pan and on top of the chicken, along with some minced garlic and italian seasoning because I didn't have oregano by itself. The feta plus lemon is a wonderful combo.