Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
You just have to taste it! Awesome! No restaurant has done it better. This is from Southern Living, April '91
- Trim fat from steak.
- Score steak on both sides in 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Place steak or chicken in large shallow dish or zip-top heavy duty plastic bag.
- Combine oil and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Pour over steak.
- Cover or seal; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain steak or chicken, reserving marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium coals 6-8 minutes on each side or to desired doneness, basting twice with marinade.
- To serve, slice steak across the grain into thin slices.