Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My adaptation of the Egg Salad Sandwich.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 6 slices sandwich bread
- salt and pepper (optional)
- morning star farms vegetarian bacon (optional)
- margarine (for spreading.)
- Hard boil the 6 eggs, then dice them into small chunks.
- Add Relish, mayo, salt and pepper, and stir.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- **I like mine on toast**.
- So toast your bread, and apply the margarine to your liking.
- Spread on the egg salad mix.
- Meanwhile, I microwave my Veggie Bacon on some wax paper for about 30 seconds. Top sandwich with the "Facon". Voila!