1/2 Photos of Fantastic Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Ham
9 hrs 15 mins
You may never bake another ham in the oven again after you try this! --- you will need a large crock pot for this, choose a size of ham that will fit into you crock pot anywhere from 7-8 pounds you may need to trim the ham slightly to fit, a spiral ham is not recommended for this --- servings is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Pour the pineapple juice into the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle about 1-1/2 cups brown sugar onto the juice.
- 4Rub the remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar onto the ham.
- 5Place the ham fat-side down into the crockpot.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours (you may baste the ham about halfway through cooking time, do this quickly to prevent a lot of heat to escape from the crock pot).
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Ham
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: