Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another dessert recipe from my favorites folder. If desired you can layer this in individual dessert dishes also, but my advise is to crush the vanilla wafers slightly to fit into serving dishes. Because of the bananas turning brown, it is best if made the same day as serving. This can also be served in a square glass dish.
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 10 -13 bananas, sliced
- Prepare a large fancy glass bowl, trifle dish, or this can be made in dessert dishes as well.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and half and half cream for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Layer the wafers on the bottom of the bowl.
- Then top with sliced bananas.
- Then top with pudding mixture.
- If desired, top or dollup with whipped topping, then sprinkle with crushed vanilla wafers.
yummy thanks for posting.