1/3 Photos of Fantastic Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Scotty & Callie's Mom's Note:
The title says it all. This is so good. This is a sweet bread, great for breakfast or snack. I must warn you, it touched the top of my breadmaker. It is too good not to share. I changed another recipe and added some things. My additions were the raisins and cinnamon. It origially was suppose to make a 1 1/2 lb. loaf. I didn't think the raisons and cinnamon would have add that much, but I guess it did. You might want to adjust to make a 1 1/2lb. loaf because I will list this as a 2 lb. loaf. It is so good! It knead the heck out of the raisins so there is little bits all through the bread. Chewy, sweet and moist. I used sugar free syrup to cut down on sugar. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. Please leave feedback.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bread machine pan, place ingredients in order given, except raisins and yeast.
- 2Circle inside of pan with raisins.
- 3Make a well in flour and pour in yeast.
- 4Bake on white cycle.
- 5*** My dough looked fine when kneading and then look almost like a batter when it started to rise and was very sticky. I had to leave the house at this point and expected it to be a flop. When I came home and it had touched the top, I thought it was going to be raw and would have to be thrown away. But to my suprise it tasted fantastic.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 201.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g