1/1 Photo of Fantastic Chicken Wings With Honey-Soy Garlic Glaze
24 hrs 50 mins
I have made these many times in the past for my parties and there is never any left everyone loves these and I always get asked for the recipe! If you are serving this for a get together I suggest to double the recipe to make 40 wings --- plan ahead the wings have to marinate for 24 hours, frozen thawed wings retain more moisture it is best to use fresh chicken for this --- make certain to have lots of napkins when you serve these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey, plus
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (add in more for extra heat)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 20 whole chicken wings (tips cut of)
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1Paper towel dry all the wings to remove as much moisture as possible.
- 2In a large bowl stir together the first 8 ingredients.
- 3Stir in the chicken wings; toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 5When ready to bake set oven to 400 degrees F.
- 6Arrange the wings on greased baking sheet/s.
- 7Pour the marinade into a small saucepan.
- 8Bake the wings for about 50-60 minutes, turning and basting with the marinade occasionally.
- 9Arrange the cooked wings on a platter.
- 10Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 11Boil the reserved marinade until slightly thickened (about 6 minutes).
- 12Serve the wings with the boiled marinade as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Chicken Wings With Honey-Soy Garlic Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.2
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 2104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 26.7 g