Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a restaurant quality chicken dish that is delicious, I have made it many times for my family and also have served it to guests and always receive rave reviews! --- you will love this!
Top Review by Chef Nonie39
Well, I was looking forward to making this. However, it did not come out as others have said. I followed the directions exactly. Seemed a little sweet and my DH did not care for it. I love all of Kittencal's recipes but this was just not for us.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper (you don't need too much pepper)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts (preferably skinless and boneless)
- 3 -4 tablespoons oil (or as needed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup Amaretto
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Roll/coat the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Saute chicken in oil until golden brown and transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- In the same skillet, increase the heat to med-high and melt butter.
- Add in Dijon mustard, orange juice concentrate, water and Amaretto; stir constantly until liquid is reduced.
- Pour the sauce over chicken.
- Bake covered for 35-40 minutes.