Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is by far my favorite party dip! It is good for all occasions and goes really fast!
Make and share this Fantastic Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a crockpot:.
- Mix together cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing on medium to high heat.
- drain chicken and shred apart chicken chunks.
- add chicken to the mixture.
- add monterey jack cheese.
- heat (If you are short on time, heat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes).
- (If you want to double the recipe - only double the chicken and cream cheese otherwise it will be to greasy).
Very spicy and very good! My hubby loves buffalo flavored ANYTHING, so this was a big hit. Thanks for posting- I'm always looking for good, quick dips, and this certianly fit the bill.