Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is by far my favorite party dip! It is good for all occasions and goes really fast!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chicken (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup red hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- In a crockpot:.
- Mix together cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing on medium to high heat.
- drain chicken and shred apart chicken chunks.
- add chicken to the mixture.
- add monterey jack cheese.
- heat (If you are short on time, heat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes).
- (If you want to double the recipe - only double the chicken and cream cheese otherwise it will be to greasy).
Very spicy and very good! My hubby loves buffalo flavored ANYTHING, so this was a big hit. Thanks for posting- I'm always looking for good, quick dips, and this certianly fit the bill.