Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an ooey, gooey rich caramel-chocolate topped brownie. Good for holiday baking. A little bit goes a long way, though.
- In a saucepan, add the caramels and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook and stir constantly over low heat until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth; keep warm.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the cake mix, remaining sweetened condensed milk, and butter.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Add in pecans; stir to combine.
- Press 3 cups dough onto the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Take partially baked brownie from oven.
- Drizzle caramel mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels over caramel.
- Crumble remaining dough evenly over the top.
- Bake for 15 more minutes (will puff while baking and fall during cooling).
- Let cool in the pan on a wire rack.
These are SO decadent! They are also pretty easy to make, but look much more difficult, which makes me look great! I love making these for group events since I can't eat all of them alone and they are always a big pleaser!