This is an ooey, gooey rich caramel-chocolate topped brownie. Good for holiday baking. A little bit goes a long way, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, add the caramels and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- 2Cook and stir constantly over low heat until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth; keep warm.
- 3In a big mixing bowl, add the cake mix, remaining sweetened condensed milk, and butter.
- 4Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- 5Add in pecans; stir to combine.
- 6Press 3 cups dough onto the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 8Take partially baked brownie from oven.
- 9Drizzle caramel mixture over the top.
- 10Sprinkle chocolate morsels over caramel.
- 11Crumble remaining dough evenly over the top.
- 12Bake for 15 more minutes (will puff while baking and fall during cooling).
- 13Let cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g