This is probably the best fish I've ever made. Enjoy.
Make and share this Fantastic Baked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the lemon juice, cilantro paste, garlic, salt and pepper once the butter is melted.
- Rinse the salmon filet and pat dry.
- Place salmon uncovered in aluminum foil and place inside a glass or metal baking pan. Cover the top of the salmon with butter mixture. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs lightly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, place the salmon under the broiler on low setting for 3-4 minutes or until panko crumbs are crispy and brown.
- ** If they don't carry cilantro paste where you shop, you can make your own with a bunch of cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil in a food processor.
Delicious and easy to make. We were able to find the cilantro paste at the store. I only used the juice of 1 large lemon. Not sure what size of lemons the recipe calls for but the amount we used was perfect. Made for PAC Spring 2014.