Recipe by C. Lloyd
This is probably the best fish I've ever made. Enjoy.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
Delicious and easy to make. We were able to find the cilantro paste at the store. I only used the juice of 1 large lemon. Not sure what size of lemons the recipe calls for but the amount we used was perfect. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
- 1 fresh salmon fillet (I used sockeye fresh off the boat)
- 118.29 ml real butter
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 29.58 ml cilantro paste (**)
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 3.69 ml of johnny's seasoning salt (or similar)
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml panko breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the lemon juice, cilantro paste, garlic, salt and pepper once the butter is melted.
- Rinse the salmon filet and pat dry.
- Place salmon uncovered in aluminum foil and place inside a glass or metal baking pan. Cover the top of the salmon with butter mixture. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs lightly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, place the salmon under the broiler on low setting for 3-4 minutes or until panko crumbs are crispy and brown.
- ** If they don't carry cilantro paste where you shop, you can make your own with a bunch of cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil in a food processor.