1/2 Photos of Fantastic Baked Salmon
C. Lloyd's Note:
This is probably the best fish I've ever made. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the lemon juice, cilantro paste, garlic, salt and pepper once the butter is melted.
- 3Rinse the salmon filet and pat dry.
- 4Place salmon uncovered in aluminum foil and place inside a glass or metal baking pan. Cover the top of the salmon with butter mixture. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs lightly over the top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, place the salmon under the broiler on low setting for 3-4 minutes or until panko crumbs are crispy and brown.
- 6** If they don't carry cilantro paste where you shop, you can make your own with a bunch of cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil in a food processor.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.2
- Calories from Fat 484
- Total Fat 53.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 195.1 mg
- Sodium 624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: