Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well, the beast is beef and this is a my favorite way to have a roast beef sandwich.
- 1⁄4 lb roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 focaccia roll, split and lightly buttered
- 2 leaves lettuce (bibb or other delicate lettuce)
- 1 slice tomatoes (Jersey Beefsteak if you can get it)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish, creamy style
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, real
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and spread on the buttered roll.
- Pile the roast beef onto the roll,add the lettuce and tomato and enjoy!