Recipe by Ian Magary
Great for lighter fare chicken burritos and a healthy dip for a change of pace...
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Colorful and the flavors work together so well! I took this to a Super Bowl party and judging from the empty bowl, everyone liked it as much as I did! My only change will be to reduce the lime juice and vinegar. Thanks for a great recipe, Ian!
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) tomatoes (finely diced) or 1 (14 ounce) box grape tomatoes (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons red onions (minced)
- 4 green onions (roughly chopped)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon koser salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime (for juice)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed or minced)
- 1 -2 jalapeno chile (chopped)
- 1⁄2 red pepper (diced)
- ground cumin (to taste)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in an attractive glass bowl. Mix well and refrigerate to allow all the flavors to infuse for at least 1 hour. Serve on burritos, fish tacos, with corn chips, on an avocado and sweet corn salad or wrapped in baby gem lettuce leaves.