- 6-8 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
- 226.79 g bacon
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml mustard seeds
- 14.79 ml prepared brown mustard
- 29.58 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender.
- Meanwhile, chop bacon and saute until cooked, but not crispy (unless you're really stuck on crispy bacon).
- Reduce heat, saute onion until translucent.
- Don't drain the fat.
- Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, and mustard seed.
- Whisk 2 tbs flour into stock, add to pan, bring to boil.
- Taste mixture, and adjust sugar-to-vinegar ratio, if necessary.
- Slice potatoes, and coat with dressing.