Niki S's Note:
Well, this cannot be good for you...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or microwave potatoes until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, chop bacon and saute until cooked, but not crispy (unless you're really stuck on crispy bacon).
- 3Reduce heat, saute onion until translucent.
- 4Don't drain the fat.
- 5Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, and mustard seed.
- 6Whisk 2 tbs flour into stock, add to pan, bring to boil.
- 7Taste mixture, and adjust sugar-to-vinegar ratio, if necessary.
- 8Slice potatoes, and coat with dressing.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantabulous Hot German Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.1
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 536.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared brown mustard