- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon prepared brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender.
- Meanwhile, chop bacon and saute until cooked, but not crispy (unless you're really stuck on crispy bacon).
- Reduce heat, saute onion until translucent.
- Don't drain the fat.
- Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, and mustard seed.
- Whisk 2 tbs flour into stock, add to pan, bring to boil.
- Taste mixture, and adjust sugar-to-vinegar ratio, if necessary.
- Slice potatoes, and coat with dressing.