Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Well, this cannot be good for you...
Make and share this Fantabulous Hot German Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender.
- Meanwhile, chop bacon and saute until cooked, but not crispy (unless you're really stuck on crispy bacon).
- Reduce heat, saute onion until translucent.
- Don't drain the fat.
- Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, and mustard seed.
- Whisk 2 tbs flour into stock, add to pan, bring to boil.
- Taste mixture, and adjust sugar-to-vinegar ratio, if necessary.
- Slice potatoes, and coat with dressing.