1/2 Photos of Fant-Easy Blueberry Muffins
These muffins are both fantastic and easy...Thus the name! They are also easy to make dairy-free (DF)by substituting a non-dairy milk (soy, coconut, almond). I got the recipe from my mother-in-law, Marian Johnson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (use oil for DF)
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk (Approximately(add to oil and egg to make 1 1/8 c liquid total, Use coconut, almond or soy milk to ma)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2In a 1 C liquid measuring cup, put oil or margarine, egg, extracts and enough milk to make 1 1/8°C.
- 3Whisk together.
- 4Fold into dry mixture and.
- 5Fold in fresh or frozen blueberries. (I use a little more than 1 C.).
- 6Sprinkle each muffin with a little turbinado sugar.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fant-Easy Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 204.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: