Recipe by The Finicky Chef
I got this recipe from Fannie Flagg's Whistle Stop Cafe Cookbook. I bring it to just about every potluck dinner we go to. The paprika is my own variation.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
This was okay as far as a corn casserole goes. Next time I would add maybe salt and black pepper and some cheddar cheese to the mix. I did use 1/2 tsp of cayenne in the mix and topped with 1/2 tsp paprika. Made for PAC Spring 09.
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika (or cayenne for added "heat")