Recipe by Helene G
In my quest of fudge recipes - this one is a little of this and a little of that and comes closest to an old Chicago favorite
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- 25 large marshmallows
- 13 ounces Hershey Bars
- 12 ounces nestle chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter,, sugar and milk until warm (not hot).
- Add marshmallows and heat until they melt.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and add Hershey bar, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir until chocolate is dissolved.
- Pour into buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Refreigerate until firm.