Recipe by Candle Lover
My Mother in law used to make these every year for Christmas for friends, family and lots of coworkers. I have enjoyed making them for my friends for the last few years at Christmas too. I split the dough into 3 balls to make 3 kinds of candy I always use peanut butter, crushed candy canes, and chopped walnuts. You can add what ever you would like to the dough like coconut, cherries, flavorings, rice krispies etc. ---- Note I wrote down 2 pkgs of chocolate bark but I'm not really sure if you need that much. I always make a lot of other dipped candy the same day so I am not sure how many squares of chocolate the recipe takes. I add the extra ingredients and roll into a big ball - I add extra ingredients to my taste. Soooooo add a little mix the ball and taste to your liking =) sorry I guessed on the servings
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (16 ounce) packages chocolate bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, butter and canned milk.
- Divide into 3 balls in 3 different bowls.
- Add 1 item to each ball such as peanut butter, chopped walnuts, chopped candy cane, rice krispies, etc
- Roll into little balls and refrigerate until firm.
- Melt half a pkg of chocolate and dip the balls.
- Melt more chocolate as needed
- Set up on waxed paper and refrigerate when done.