If you are from or around the Chicagoland area... you know Fannie Mae and her delicious fudge!! Here is a recipe that you will be sure to love and is so easy to make!
- Mix sugar, milk, vanilla and butter in pan. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, turn off heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add all chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add nuts and fold into mixture.
- Pour into a greased raised edge cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Set aside and let cool to room temperature and then cut into bite size pieces.