Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great alternative to too-much-mayo coleslaw. From the Fannie Flagg cookbook. Great with BBQ beef sandwiches.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 medium minced white onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Core cabbage and shred in Cuisinart or hand chop.
- In blender, or by hand, process the remaining ingredients.
- Toss liquid mixture with cabbage.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.