1/7 Photos of Fannie Farmer's Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
This is a recipe in my Fannie Farmer cookbook that I just recently found and tried. I didn't know that scalloped potatoes was such a simple dish to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- 2Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Cover the bottom of the casserole with a single layer of potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, flour and a few dots of butter.
- 5Repeat until all of the potato slices are used.
- 6Pour milk over the potato slices until the top is almost covered.
- 7Dot with the remaining butter.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are soft.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fannie Farmer's Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g