- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups diagonally sliced carrots
- 4 cups broccoli, stems thinly sliced,florets 1 inch long
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until transparent.
- Add carrots and saute 5 minutes before adding broccoli stem pieces.
- Saute 2 minutes more.
- Add the florets,basil,garlic powder,salt and pepper and bouilon powder.
- Cover and let simmer in its own juices for 3to5 minutes.