Recipe by Marsha D.
I was tired of regular canned green beans so I thought I would dress them up some. Thought I would share my idea with everyone! Easy to prepare and serve.
Top Review by joeknee
This was a nice blend of ingredients. I used yellow instead of green pepper, regular onion and used a dash of worcesteshire (sp?) to the dish. Also I sauted the onion and pepper a bit first. Thanks for the recipe. It will become a staple as the kids and DH really liked it.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Open and drain green beans.
- Place green beans in a pot and add water.
- Cook on medium heat.
- Add green pepper, onion, bacon bits,soy sauce and accent.
- Turn heat down to low,cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Note: You can drain water off beans after cooking (optional).