Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The very best sweet potato casserole ever!! Once you try this you will never make another.
Make and share this Fancy Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Boil sweet potatoes until they are cooked (30 minutes). Drain and peel. Measure about 4 cups.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Mash the potatoes. Add the milk, butter, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and mace. Mix fully, pour and scrape into the baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Prepare topping: Mix butter, sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans. Spread topping on the casserole. Bake and additional 15 minutes.