Recipe by TGIF Girl Friday
A fancy version of the good old S.O.S. The sausage adds a nice touch, but you do what you like. I really hope you enjoy it--we do!!
Top Review by ssumthing
Not a big fan of sausage, so I left that out. However, the rest of this recipe I thought was great! The only other thing I did differently, was I added a tad less garlic powder (only 1 tsp) and added 1 tsp of beef "Better than Bullion". The Better than Bullion gives it so much more flavor. Awesome served over mashed potatoes!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground veal
- 3 tablespoons breakfast sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder