Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Souper-Easy Meals! Woman's World 5/9/00. Doing something deliciously different with chicken is as easy as coating it with an easy glaze of tomato soup, sesame oil and soy sauce, then popping it in the oven for tender, juicy perfection.
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) roasting chickens, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packageknorr's tomato basil soup mix
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 scallion, chopped, about 1/4 cup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In bowl toss chicken with soup mix, vinegar, water, oil, and soy sauce until combined and coated.
- Arange chicken in a single layer on ungreased jellyroll pan. Roast until meat juices run clear when pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer to platter; sprinkle with scallions.