Recipe by Darlene Summers
These are so pretty, my grandkids think they are at a party when I make these for them. The only thing that is really fancy is the glasses (but don't tell them that, ha).
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix (any flavor your favorite)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide whipped topping into 6 dessert glasses.
- Use about 1/3 cup in each glass.
- With the back of a spoon make a depression in the center and spread toping up sides of glasses.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk.
- Spoon into glasses and chill.
- When ready to serve, top with a maraschino cherry and serve.