To be different with this use sweet potatoes and sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon. These remind me of the frozen twice-baked potatoes we get.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat 2 cups water in saucepan till boiling, add potatoes, cover and cook until tender.
- 2Drain and mash potatoes until no lumps remain.
- 3Beat in milk, amount of milk needed to make fluffy depends on type of potatoes used.
- 4Add 1/2 cup butter,and salt and pepper.
- 5Beat until light and fluffy, add eggs mix until well blended.
- 6Drop potatoes by spoonfulls into mounds on greased cookie sheet.
- 7brush with melted butter, bake 15 min at 425 until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.7 mg
- Sodium 306.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g