Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
To be different with this use sweet potatoes and sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon. These remind me of the frozen twice-baked potatoes we get.
- heat 2 cups water in saucepan till boiling, add potatoes, cover and cook until tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes until no lumps remain.
- Beat in milk, amount of milk needed to make fluffy depends on type of potatoes used.
- Add 1/2 cup butter,and salt and pepper.
- Beat until light and fluffy, add eggs mix until well blended.
- Drop potatoes by spoonfulls into mounds on greased cookie sheet.
- brush with melted butter, bake 15 min at 425 until lightly browned.
This is an easy to follow recipe which uses ingredients I always have on hand. The end result was a very pretty and showy dish. I think that next time I make them I would add more flavor, maybe garlic, green onion, parmesan cheese or bacon. Thanks for sharing your recipe angelfan!