Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A strange name but a yummy and quick family meal from ground beef patties!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Form ground beef into 8 flat patties with hands.
- Place a slice of cheese between two patties and seal the edges forming a larger pattie.
- Fry patties over medium heat in a frying pan until nearly cooked through.
- Add tomato sauce and garlic powder to frying pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice with a side of veggies for a complete meal!