If you are tired of peanuts, give this a shot 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter 2 cookie sheets and put them in warmed oven.
- 2Combine the sugar, corn syrup and water in saucepan.
- 3Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the soft ball stage (240° on candy thermometer).
- 4Stir in the macadamia nuts and the butter.
- 5Cook,s tirring constantly, until thermometer reaches 300° degrees and syrup is brown.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and baking soda.
- 7Pour half the candy on each cookie sheet; quickly spread to about 1/4 inch thick.
- 8When cooled, break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy Macadamia Nut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g