Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick tasty salad dressing, for mixed greens. top it off with some pepper rings or mandarin oranges, if you like.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- except the sesame seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds.(If desired).
- mix well.
- Serve over salad.
I enjoyed this dressing on a mixed green salad. I wasn't clear on what seasoned pepper was so I used a California pepper blend and it worked great. I don't think that this makes 4 servings ~ more like 2 or 3. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
Enjoyed this dressing on spinach. I wasn't sure what seasoned pepper was but I used lemon pepper and thought it worked well.