Recipe by sweetp
A quick tasty salad dressing, for mixed greens. top it off with some pepper rings or mandarin oranges, if you like.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I enjoyed this dressing on a mixed green salad. I wasn't clear on what seasoned pepper was so I used a California pepper blend and it worked great. I don't think that this makes 4 servings ~ more like 2 or 3. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)