Great side dish for 4, or meal for 2.
Make and share this Fancy Fish Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml fat free sour cream
- 14.79 ml creole mustard
- 9.85 ml fresh lime juice
- 2.46 ml cajun seasoning
- cooking spray
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml lager style beer
- 22.18 ml creamy mustard
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 158.51 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 78.07 ml pumpkin seeds
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground chipotle chile pepper
- 453.59 g halibut, cod or 453.59 g pollack fish fillet, cut into 4x1 inch pieces
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, and spread evenly with oil, and heat in oven for 12 minutes.
- In a shallow dish combine flour and black pepper.
- In another shallow dish, combine 1/2 cup beer, mustard blend, lime juice, egg whites, and egg, and stir until foamy.
- Place panko, pumpkinseeds, cumin, and chipotle pepper in a food processor, and pulse 20 timesor until coarse crumbs form.
- Place panko mixture into a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt.
- Working one piece at a time, dredge fishin flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and dredge in panko mixture until completely covered.
- Remove preheated bsking sheet from oven, place fish on pan, and return to oven, Bake 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- Serve with sauce and lime wedges.