1/2 Photos of Fancy Fast Chicken
Lightly Toasted's Note:
One of my favorite recipes from my mom. Everyone loves it, and its soooo quick and easy, and made from ingredients that we usually have on hand. Great to impress last-minute company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place the chicken in a 9x13 pan sprayed with"Pam".
- 3Top each piece of chicken with a slice of cheese.
- 4Arrange the sliced mushrooms over the cheese.
- 5Mix the soup and the wine together, and pour over the top.
- 6Sprinkle the stuffing over the top.
- 7Melt the margarine and drizzle over the top.
- 8Bake for approx 40 minutes or until chickenis baked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy Fast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
herb-seasoned stuffing cubes