Recipe by Parkers Mom
OH these are so easy and cooking chicken this way just dosen't get any easier.
Top Review by Icancook2
These were so easy and very tasty.I changed up the breadcrumbs to panko style and they turned out super crunchy. I used chicken tenderloins so I wouldn't have to flatten chicken and cooked 3 minutes on one side and 2 on the other. I also added a bit of salt to the breading after the first batch just because the garlic wasn't enough flavoring for me. My 3 and 5 year old gobbled these up. We will definitely be enjoying these again!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken tenderloin with a meat mallet(flat side)until thin.
- Sprinkle each tenderloin with garlic powder.
- Whip eggs with fork until fluffy.
- Place chicken in egg mix.
- Coat each tenderloin with bread crumbs.
- Heat pan over med/high heat and add butter and olive oil.
- When pan is heated fry each chicken tenderloin until golden brown.
- Note: chicken will cook faster than usual due to it being tenderized to a thin piece.
- Note: I like to pour my bread crumbs on a plate to coat, just so that I know all areas of tenderloin is covered with bread crumbs.