This is the only chicken salad I like! I have made these for many potlucks and people just rave over them. This recipe has a crisp, clean, and sweet taste. Not your regular old chicken salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain chicken and dump contents in bowl.
- 2I use a potato peeler and peal my apple. Sometimes I just scrape the whole apple and chop the scrapings. Or you could just finely chop the whole apple.
- 3I usually cut the grapes in half with a knife. or I take a grape between my thumb and index finger and smash it and it break into 2 pieces. I do this to over half the bag. That works 2!
- 4Add the mayo and stir all together.
- 5Cut croissants in half and spoon mixture on.
- 6This looks very pretty and elegant!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy Chicken Salad and Croissant Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.5
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.6 mg
- Sodium 548.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: