Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Coconut gives this chicken salad a special flavor.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, can use chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1⁄8 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, more less to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pecans, celery, coconut, grapes and scallions.
- Seperately, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over chicken salad mixture and toss well to coat.
- Chill before serving.