Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe has a lot of ingredients but it can divided in half or even into thirds or you can make it all and before you bake it you can freeze it for 4 months. This recipe is for a party or a large gathering. This recipe is delicious as a leftover meal.
- 1360.77 g boneless chicken, cooked and diced
- 453.59 g frozen peas and carrots
- 240.97 g artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 453.59 g alfredo sauce
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 297.66 g cambels cream of chicken soup
- 297.66 g cambels cream of celery soup
- 184.27 g of sliced mushrooms, diced
- 1 large onion, diced and sauteed
- 453.59 g egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml oregano or 4.92 ml Italian spices
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 236.59 ml grated real parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml of each salt and pepper
- 473.18 ml Bisquick
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 354.88 ml heavy cream or 354.88 ml regular whole milk
- Combined all ingredients ( except for the Bisquick, Butter and cream) in a very large bowl until every ingredient is blended together thoroughly!
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Spray with nonstick cooking oil, 2 - 9x13 baking dishes, and pour the ingredients evenly into both pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the casserole is warmed all the way thru.
- Remove from the oven and mix together the bisquik, melted butter and the cream until you have a pourable consistancy even if you have to add more cream or milk, the batter should not be too thick or to thin but a little thicker than pancake batter.
- Pour the batter over the warm casseroles and return them to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the topping looks like a pretty homemade biscuit. remove from the oven and brush biscuit topping with some melted butter. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.