Donna Luckadoo's Note:
This recipe has a lot of ingredients but it can divided in half or even into thirds or you can make it all and before you bake it you can freeze it for 4 months. This recipe is for a party or a large gathering. This recipe is delicious as a leftover meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless chicken, cooked and diced
- 16 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 8 1/2 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 1/2 ounces cambels cream of chicken soup
- 10 1/2 ounces cambels cream of celery soup
- 6 1/2 ounces of sliced mushrooms, diced
- 1 large onion, diced and sauteed
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated real parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of each salt and pepper
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or 1 1/2 cups regular whole milk
- 1Combined all ingredients ( except for the Bisquick, Butter and cream) in a very large bowl until every ingredient is blended together thoroughly!
- 2Preheat oven to 400*.
- 3Spray with nonstick cooking oil, 2 - 9x13 baking dishes, and pour the ingredients evenly into both pans.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes or until the casserole is warmed all the way thru.
- 5Remove from the oven and mix together the bisquik, melted butter and the cream until you have a pourable consistancy even if you have to add more cream or milk, the batter should not be too thick or to thin but a little thicker than pancake batter.
- 6Pour the batter over the warm casseroles and return them to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the topping looks like a pretty homemade biscuit. remove from the oven and brush biscuit topping with some melted butter. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy Chicken Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.9
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 133.0 mg
- Sodium 567.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper