Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe has a lot of ingredients but it can divided in half or even into thirds or you can make it all and before you bake it you can freeze it for 4 months. This recipe is for a party or a large gathering. This recipe is delicious as a leftover meal.
- 3 lbs boneless chicken, cooked and diced
- 16 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 8 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cambels cream of chicken soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cambels cream of celery soup
- 6 1⁄2 ounces of sliced mushrooms, diced
- 1 large onion, diced and sauteed
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated real parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of each salt and pepper
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream or 1 1⁄2 cups regular whole milk
- Combined all ingredients ( except for the Bisquick, Butter and cream) in a very large bowl until every ingredient is blended together thoroughly!
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Spray with nonstick cooking oil, 2 - 9x13 baking dishes, and pour the ingredients evenly into both pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the casserole is warmed all the way thru.
- Remove from the oven and mix together the bisquik, melted butter and the cream until you have a pourable consistancy even if you have to add more cream or milk, the batter should not be too thick or to thin but a little thicker than pancake batter.
- Pour the batter over the warm casseroles and return them to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the topping looks like a pretty homemade biscuit. remove from the oven and brush biscuit topping with some melted butter. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.