Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy, yet elegant breakfast dish. I like to serve with English muffins and fresh fruit salad. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: France.
- Place an oven rack in the middle position and preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter or spray 6 (4-ounce) ramekins.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs until slightly thickened. Add parsley, onion, pepper, salt and half-and-half. Whisk until combined.
- Place prepared ramekins in a baking pan about 2 inches deep lined with a dish towel. Ladle egg mixture into ramekins.
- Place baking pan on oven rack and carefully add enough hot water to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Cover ramekins with a sheet of foil and bake 30 minutes, or until set and a knife inserted near the edge of one custard comes out clean.
- Carefully remove ramekins from water bath with a dish towel.
- Serve omelets in ramekins, or remove and place on individual plates. Serve at once, garnished with diced tomato and parsley.
I made this for our Valentines Day breakfast. The omelet was moist and flavorful. It couldn't be easier to prepare. Thanks kiwidutch. Bullwinkle