1/1 Photo of Fancy but Easy Breakfast Custard Omelets
This is a very easy, yet elegant breakfast dish. I like to serve with English muffins and fresh fruit salad. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: France.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place an oven rack in the middle position and preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter or spray 6 (4-ounce) ramekins.
- 2In medium bowl, whisk eggs until slightly thickened. Add parsley, onion, pepper, salt and half-and-half. Whisk until combined.
- 3Place prepared ramekins in a baking pan about 2 inches deep lined with a dish towel. Ladle egg mixture into ramekins.
- 4Place baking pan on oven rack and carefully add enough hot water to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
- 5Cover ramekins with a sheet of foil and bake 30 minutes, or until set and a knife inserted near the edge of one custard comes out clean.
- 6Carefully remove ramekins from water bath with a dish towel.
- 7Serve omelets in ramekins, or remove and place on individual plates. Serve at once, garnished with diced tomato and parsley.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy but Easy Breakfast Custard Omelets
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 226.4 mg
- Sodium 185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g