Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Fanciful Green Fruit Salad Recipe from Festival Foods. Made for Easter brunch. It was a hit. It is so very pretty. Use a good Champagne that you would drink. A sparkling grape juice would also work quite well.
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 2 cups green apples, diced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 cup champagne
- 6 -8 sprigs of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl gently toss together fruit with fresh lime juice.
- Place fruit in fancy wine glasses or individual clear glass bowls or in one big clear glass bowl.
- Before serving pour a little champagne on top.
- Garnish with fresh limes slices and fresh mint.