1/5 Photos of Famous White Wings
I got this recipe from Las Casas restaurant in Temple, TX. They claim to be famous for these White Wings...I'd never heard of them til I moved to this area, but I will say the White Wings are outstanding!!
My Private Note
white w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each chicken breast into 4 strips.
- 2Place a cheese cube and one slice of jalapeno on each chicken strip and roll up.
- 3Wrap one slice of bacon around each rolled up chicken slice, forming a ball; then wrap another slice of bacon the opposite way.
- 4Tuck the bacon into the chicken ball, using toothpicks to hold in place.
- 5Grill at medium heat for 20-30 minutes, rotating constantly to ensure the meats are cooked through.
- 6Cheese will start to ooze out and bacon will be crispy when done.
- 7NOTE: You can speed up the cooking process by blanching the chicken balls in a fryer first for about 3-4 minutes.
- 8Serve with flour tortillas, salsa, sour cream, or pico de gallo.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous White Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 321.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno peppers