Recipe by Miss Rachel in Seattle, WA
Tastes EXACTLY like the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi. It's a favorite recipe in our home!!
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14.79 ml pure olive oil
- 29.58 ml garlic, finely chopped
- 354.88 ml white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1 fresh lemon, Juice only
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 118.29 ml softened butter
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.