Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from the Libby's Canned Pumpkin label... I always use this recipe - my husband loves it! Simple, unabashed, pumpkin pie heaven...
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 and bake 40-50 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.