1 hr 10 mins
This is the skeleton of the recipe; I always add more spice because we like it a little more spicy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- 2Beat eggs in large bowl.
- 3Stir pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- 4Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- 5Pour into pie shell.
- 6Bake in preheated 425 oven for 15 minutes.
- 7Reduce temperature to 350; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- 9Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 10Top with whipped cream before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 325.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g