Recipe by Tara Simpson
GREAT for potlucks. This makes a ENORMOUS amount of potato salad. I've never had left overs! Crowd pleaser! The Dijon mustard gives this a unique flavor.
- 7 -8 large russet potatoes, skinned boiled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 8 -12 eggs, boiled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can black olives, cut in quarters
- 1⁄2-1 red onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 3 -4 celery ribs, diced
- 2 -3 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 -4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all veggies and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustards and seasoning to taste.
- You can add more or less of all the mayo, mustard, seasonings to your preference.
- I start off with less of the mayo, mustard, seasonings and add until I like the flavor!
- Prep time does not include boiling potatoes and eggs, just a lot of chopping!