Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Milk Chocolate Fudge with Marshmallows and Pecans.
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (5 ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full-rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.