Famous Milk Chocolate Fudge
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full-rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.