Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Milk Chocolate Fudge with Marshmallows and Pecans.
Make and share this Famous Milk Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full-rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.